Pages

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Technology is an amazing thing!

It has been awhile since we have posted anything.  Mary Jane has been busy with other things in India and I guess I've been sidetracked.  Then yesterday I read the post on Dear Myrtle about getting our blog listed on Geneabloggers even if we hadn't posted much or often.  Somehow I was naive enough to think that our listing would get buried quickly in the almost 1700 blogs on the list, and for now, maybe that was a safe place to be. 

So, you can imagine my surprise when returning to the computer only two hours after my request, we had four followers and one comment!  I am constantly amazed by what technology can do.  And the tenacity of the true genealogist in constantly looking for new information and new avenues of expression.

So, welcome new readers.  We are blessed to have you, and to learn and grow with you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment